JOIN OUR SCHOOL
We are now enrolling for all 2018-19 and 2019-20 classes.
2) Visit Our School. Once you’ve signed up for our interest list, you’ll be invited to come for a visiting day. Visiting days are for both parent and child and allow you to observe and participate in your desired class. You’ll meet Ms. Erica, observe the indoor and outdoor spaces, and learn more about Woodhaven School. This is an opportunity to find out if we are a good fit for your family.
3) Complete Enrollment Application. After your visiting day, if you’d like to continue with the enrollment process, you’ll complete an online application and pay a $50 non-refundable application fee. Open enrollment is held in January each year for the following school year. Due to a limited number of spaces available, we’re not able to offer a spot to every family that completes our enrollment application. Priority is given to siblings of current students and alumni families, followed by those families who have completed the online application and paid the application fee.
5) Register. As space is available in your desired class, Woodhaven will extend an invitation to you to register your child. You will be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee at this time ($150 for Rosebuds; $200 for Sunflowers).
A Note About our Selection Process...
As a parent-driven cooperative, Woodhaven relies heavily on our families to eagerly and fully participate in our community. Parents (or grandparents) are responsible for regularly assisting in their child’s classroom as well as holding an ongoing job that is essential in running our school. In partnership with our Director, Ms. Erica, we create a thriving learning community. Please keep in mind that when filling spaces in our classes, we consider families’ interests, talents and skills as well as enthusiasm for our program. Other factors considered are age, gender, and the diversity balance of our students - in an effort to create and keep a cohesive balance in our classes.
2018/2019 Tuition & Fees
The 10-month (Sept – June) school year follows the Beaverton Public School district calendar for holidays, snow closures and teacher planning days. In the event of late openings, Woodhaven is closed.
Sweet Peas Parent & Child Class (birth - age 3 with caregiver) once per week for two hours: $185 per eight-week session ($160 tuition plus $25 materials fee)
Three sessions for the 2018-19 school year:
- Fall: Sept 26 - Nov 14: Wednesdays 9:30 - 11:30 am
- Winter: Jan 16 - Mar 6: Tuesdays 1:30 - 3:30 OR Wednesdays 9:30 - 11:30 am
- Spring: Apr 3 - May 22: Wednesdays 9:30 - 11:30 am
*Optional Spiral Walk class: Nov 28, $35
*Optional Winter Craft class: Dec 12, $35
Rosebud Class (ages 3 – 6) Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 am – 1 pm: $2450 annual tuition (or a payment option of $245 per month for 10 months with the first month collected before the start of the school year)
Sunflower Classes (ages 3 – 6) Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9 am – 1 pm: $3750 annual tuition (or a payment option of $375 per month for 10 months with the first month collected before the start of the school year)
A one-time non-refundable application fee and an annual non-refundable registration fee also apply ($150 for Rosebuds; $200 for Sunflowers). We offer a discount for families with more than one child enrolled in the same school year.
Please note that Woodhaven reserves the right to raise tuition from year to year to cover increased operating expenses.