Join our school
We are now enrolling for all 2019-20 classes. We follow the State of Oregon’s age cut-off date of September 1 for our preschool classes. If your child just misses the cut-off, please email us to discuss your options.
Sweet Peas Parent & Child Admissions Process:
To join one of our parent & child classes, sign up for our interest list. There are no fees to be on the list. Once you’ve submitted the form, you’ll be contacted by our Enrollment Coordinator.
Preschool Admissions Process:
2) Visit Our School. If there are openings in your desired class and you’d like enroll your child, you'll be invited to come for a visiting day. Visiting days are for both parent and child and allow you to observe and participate in the class. You’ll meet our teachers, observe the indoor and outdoor spaces, and learn more about Woodhaven. This is an opportunity to find out if we are a good fit for your family.
3) Complete Enrollment. After your visit, if you’d like to continue with the enrollment process, you’ll complete an online registration form and pay a non-refundable enrollment fee, which covers insurance, snacks, crafts supplies, etc. The enrollment fee is $200 for the Rosebud class and $250 for the Sunflower or Daisy class. Open enrollment is held in January each year for the following school year. Due to a limited number of spaces available, we are not able to offer a spot to every family that completes our registration. Priority is given to siblings of current students and alumni families, followed by those families who have completed the online registration. Once we receive the form and fee, we'll contact you to confirm your child's placement.
A Note About our Selection Process...
As a parent-driven cooperative, Woodhaven relies heavily on our families to eagerly and fully participate in our community. Parents (or grandparents) are responsible for regularly assisting in their child’s classroom as well as holding an ongoing job that is essential in running our school. In partnership with our Director, Ms. Erica, we create a thriving learning community. Please keep in mind that when filling spaces in our classes, we consider families’ interests, talents and skills as well as enthusiasm for our program. Other factors considered are age, gender, and the diversity balance of our students - in an effort to create and keep a cohesive balance in our classes.
2019-20 Tuition & Fees
The 10-month (Sept – June) school year follows the Beaverton Public School district calendar for holidays, snow closures and teacher planning days. In the event of late openings, Woodhaven is closed.
Sweet Peas Parent & Child Class (birth - age 3 with caregiver) once per week for two hours: $160 per 8-week session + $25 non-refundable materials fee ($185 total), due prior to the first day of class.
There are three 8-week sessions for the 2019-20 school year (exact dates to be determined):
- Fall: Tuesdays OR Thursdays from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Winter: Tuesdays OR Thursdays from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Spring: Tuesdays OR Thursdays from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Rosebud Class (ages 3 – 6) Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 am – 1 pm: $2500 annual tuition (or a payment option of $250 per month for 10 months with the first month collected before the start of the school year); $200 enrollment fee
Sunflower and Daisy Classes (ages 3 – 6) Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9 am – 1 pm: $3800 annual tuition (or a payment option of $380 per month for 10 months with the first month collected before the start of the school year); $250 enrollment fee
We offer a discount for families with more than one child enrolled in the same school year. Please note that Woodhaven reserves the right to raise tuition from year to year to cover increased operating expenses.